So it's been a long-ass time since I've updated this thing. I have a job now; yayz! I'm a nanny 30 hours a week to a great family, and I really enjoy it. Like, to the point here if they want to keep me until the youngest is in school (he's about 7 months now) I'd gladly sign a 5-year contract.
So that's very good. A lot of my, I dunno, inner turmoil, angst, whatever, was from a lack of purpose. I didn't have a job, my days consisted of sleeping til whenever, looking for jobs on Monster, and then staying up until the wee hours of the morning because I simply wasn't tired. Half of what was wearing me down emotionally was my sleep patterns. Now that I have a job, a reason to get my butt outta bed in the morning, and the fact that my job runs me tired enough to sleep at night, I'm feeling a lot better.
I'm feeling content in a way that I haven't in a long time, and I'm really enjoying feeling that way.
I swear, I had some other deep thoughts last night, but I fell asleep and now I can't remember what they were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment