Sunday, August 30, 2009

yeah, I know.

I know it's been a long time~I really just haven't had anything worth saying, I guess.

I'm just irritated right now, and if I put it on my livejournal, way too many people will see this. since like, only one person reads this and she isn't someone I'm currently irritated with (much, anyway~I miss you, you're never around!) I feel relatively safe venting here :-P

Zach's been really irritating me for some reason~like, he's not doing anything different from usual, and I'm not hormonal, but I'm just inordinately grumpy with him at the moment. He spent a half hour fiddling with the remote (after i told him what was wrong with it and that we'd need a new one) only to decide that we needed to drive out to tri-county to the time warner store and get a new one. because, obviously, i don't know what the hell i'm talking about when it comes to those things or something? Yesterday we went to the movies and hung out with Tim and Emily and Truck, and it was cool, but Zach kept having this tone in his voice~I'm stressed about my parents visiting and I was all, "god, I'm gonna have to clean all week!" and he started doing that "i'm saying it jokingly, but i'm totally serious!" thing and started saying how "wow, you're actually gonna clean?" and little comments along those lines~innocent sounding stuff, but kind of snide. then in the elevator, he made a comment about not getting laid right in front of truck. and whatever, we joke about that kind of stuff when it's in general terms, but you don't SAY those kinds of things like that.

then later i asked him if he wanted to go swimming and he seemed excited to, and then was like "there's something else I'd like to do too!", like after all those little comments all day I was still supposed to be all enthusiastic or something? So I told him THAT wouldn't be happening and went to go put on my suit~came back out and suddenly he didn't wanna swim anymore~so he pretty much only said he'd go swimming thinking that if he did, he'd get laid.

and today has brought more comments, but also "are you mad about something?"

because, of course, he has no earthly idea that any of this could have, you know, BOTHERED me.

so grrr for boys being stupid~no matter how old, or married, or otherwise normal.

No comments: