Thursday, May 22, 2008

Something New

I've had a LiveJournal for a while now. A few years, I guess. And I mainly use it for fic searches, music, and keeping in touch with other friends who have LJ. And that's not going to stop, I guess.

But I have something to say, something that's worth...I don't know, READING. And LiveJournal is kind of outdated for stuff like that. I put personal, petty bitching in my LJ. This is for, as it has been put, my Deep Thoughts.

So this might get updated a little less often. Those Deep Thoughts don't come to me the way they used to, but sometimes, I'll find myself just letting my mind wander, and suddenly BAM!

I'll be riding in the car and I'll be in deep theological debate with myself. I'll be arguing with myself, getting all confused because after a while, I can't figure out what part is what I think and what part is the other half of my brain playing Devil's Advocate.

And yes, I know how that may sound, and feel free to tell me I'm crazy.

But that's what this is for. To have my internal debates regarding religion, philosophy, what the hell we're all DOING here.

So stick around. I come up with some pretty crazy shit.

1 comment:

a paige said...

you are crazy! But that's what I love about you!